It's a wild world out there and animals looking for a cozy place to camp can cause a wide range of problems in your home including chewed wires, odors, dirt, or damaged insulation and drywall and other left behind biohazards. Breathing in toxic animal bio-residue can make us really sick and can even be fatal.
Do not hesitate to address the many gifts wild animals can leave behind after having a party in your attic.
Once the animal is removed or has vacated of it's own free will, we will come and take care of the destruction left behind.
We will clean and treat the area with anti-bacterial and anti-microbial agents to ensure the hazard does not have long lasting effects.
We will also dispose of damaged insulation, debris and belongings that cannot be recovered and set you up with the proper repair services as needed.
Call us for a free estimate.