Have you ever seen those black smudges on your basement walls, over near the washer and dryer? Or a white powdery substance under the windows? Or is there a musty scent in the air of your home but you can't see anything?
If something smells wrong then there is probably an issue that needs to be addressed. And quickly.
All of those things could be indications of the presence of mold spores and could potentially have major health concerns and even cause damage to your home and belongings.
Mold comes in many shapes and forms and left unattended can multiply and cause a plethora of problems, the most important being a danger to your health.
Toxic mold exposure can cause major illness and must be avoided.
Often following a water damage, mold can replicate and overcome any area where moisture has been allowed to accumulate.
It’s important to turn to a professional when dealing with mold because it commonly flourishes in places we cannot see, such as, attics, crawl spaces, in and around your vents and ducts. With thermal technology and moisture meters we can track down problematic areas and treat to prevent future recurrences.
If you have concerns about the presence of mold in your home or business we are here to help.
With over 10 years of experience we can help to identify the cause and treat accordingly with a focus on prevention.
With free estimates we would be happy to come take a look and share our professional opinion and create a personalized remediation plan.
We care and will always treat your home or business as if it were our own.